Translate this page:   العربية   Deutsch   ελληνικά   title="Spanish"Español   فارسی   Français   Italiano   עברית   日本語   한국어   Nederlands   Polski   Portuguese   русский   украї́нська   Türkçe   中文

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Graphic!


From a breviary published by Desclée & Soc. (Rome, 1926). Slight modifications.

Comments [6]

Blogger Perpétua:

How absolutely beautiful! :) Is it copyrighted? Could we use such a thing?

Wed Sep 28, 06:21:00 AM GMT  
Blogger Juan:

Don't know about the copyright, but it's eighty years old. Don Jim has been likewise collecting images. I doubt there's a problem, but I defer to better minds.

It's rather neat, no? I'll put some more up as I have the time.

Wed Sep 28, 06:30:00 AM GMT  
Blogger Boeciana:

Lovely!

Wed Sep 28, 11:50:00 AM GMT  
Blogger Indira:

This is really beautiful... I love it.

Wed Sep 28, 08:46:00 PM GMT  
Blogger Juan:

Apparently these images were never copyrighted, so we can use them.

Fri Sep 30, 10:15:00 AM GMT  
Blogger Perpétua:

I think I left you confused - I didn't mean copyright for the blog, but for future use - like t-shirts or something :) Hooray :)

Sat Oct 01, 05:42:00 AM GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home