Translate this page:   العربية   Deutsch   ελληνικά   title="Spanish"Español   فارسی   Français   Italiano   עברית   日本語   한국어   Nederlands   Polski   Portuguese   русский   украї́нська   Türkçe   中文

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Introibo ad altare Dei

Ad Deum qui laetificat juventutem meam. This will be the future online domus for Juventutem pilgrims. I am just parking, I suppose! Dominus vobiscum.

Comments [5]

Blogger Boeciana:

Hurrah, someone's set this up! Er, who are you?! Are invites to blog going to be sent out to all of us? (Oh yes, and given the nationality of my blog it will be obvious which Juventutem blog I am...)

Ta!

Sat Sep 03, 10:59:00 AM GMT  
Blogger Boeciana:

Well done Tara! Hope you're well!

Chrysogonus: in short, yes, in my opinion, for what that's worth (not very much). Except for entrances and exits, in which I think the people benefit enormously from belting out something edifying; one can cram in the actual introit too (which in the Mass itself isn't actually at the entrance, of course...). I suspect, however, that this is a de gustibus... sort of issue. No?

I was pondering Mass and music on laodicea but Blogger ate the post. Grr.

Wed Sep 07, 08:47:00 PM GMT  
Blogger Aristotle:

Hello!

Everyone: Do fill out your profiles (to the extent you're comfortable, of course) when you sign up for a Blogger account.

Tara: if you need any help, don't hesitate to ask.

Chrysogonus: I've plenty to say about that, but I'll wait for this 'blog's official launch. That I agree with you in principle is enough for now.

Fri Sep 09, 02:57:00 PM GMT  
Blogger Liturgeist:

Hi all from the Liturgeist (Julie Michelle).

Pontifical Low Mass with hymns: a non-existant construct in some random people's minds. Hymns don't happen at Holy Mass; their place is in the Office...

I read 'Papal Legislation on Sacred Music 72AD-1977AD' if anyone queries ;-)

Fri Sep 09, 06:59:00 PM GMT  
Blogger David:

Maybe with a Pontifical Low Mass with Hymns they ment a "Deutsches Hochambt"

David.

Tue Sep 13, 11:11:00 AM GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home