Translate this page:   العربية   Deutsch   ελληνικά   title="Spanish"Español   فارسی   Français   Italiano   עברית   日本語   한국어   Nederlands   Polski   Portuguese   русский   украї́нська   Türkçe   中文

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Today's work in progress and the AP Missal

Fratres: Gaudete in Domino semper, iterum dico, gaudete. Modestia vestra nota sit omnibus hominibus: Dominus prope est.

Today I wish to work on a reflection on the above - it is now Sunday morning, and I don't have time enough to post. I'm weak, so I hope it gets done as I have had some humbling thoughts.

On the Angelus Press Missal: I am having a good time discovering some humourous misprints. Last week, we had two 'Offertory' verses. Today there is a mistake in the Latin 'O Sapientia' antiphon. Of course, I mean this with humour. I love my missal! I do admire the St Andrew's commentaries, though - perhaps something lacking in the Angelus Press edition.

Comments [3]

Blogger PiusXIII:

Angelus Press is the SSPX press right?

Sat Dec 16, 10:27:00 PM GMT  
Blogger PiusXIII:

Is the Angelus Missal produced by the SSPX?

Sat Dec 16, 10:30:00 PM GMT  
Blogger chrysogonus:

The details you require are here:

http://www.angeluspress.org/index.php?act=info_about

It is an excellent (but evidently not perfect) Missal.

Sun Dec 17, 02:54:00 AM GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home