Translate this page:   العربية   Deutsch   ελληνικά   title="Spanish"Español   فارسی   Français   Italiano   עברית   日本語   한국어   Nederlands   Polski   Portuguese   русский   украї́нська   Türkçe   中文

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Deo gratias!

I have the most wonderful news. My two dear friends who were recently married in November, are now with child, whose birth is expected in mid August. The Lord has answered earnest prayers without delay - let us bless Him forever.

Please remember Louise, Steven, and their child in your prayers.

TrAdelaide - the city of churches, filled with babies! It's extremely fitting that the baby will be here in time for this year's Christus Rex Pilgrimage! (We knew it - Thanks be to God!)

In te speravi, Domine: dixi: Tu es Deus meus, in manibus tuis tempora mea.
In Thee, O Lord, have I hoped: I said, Thou art my God; my times are in Thy hands.

Offertory from the (glorious) Nuptial Mass according to the Classical Roman Rite.

Comments [0]

Post a Comment

<< Home