Translate this page:   العربية   Deutsch   ελληνικά   title="Spanish"Español   فارسی   Français   Italiano   עברית   日本語   한국어   Nederlands   Polski   Portuguese   русский   украї́нська   Türkçe   中文

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Profound Day

The ACCC Conference is on in Melbourne. I'm much too tired to write about how wonderful it is, or what a profound day it has been. Today I met my Year 12 Chaplain for the first time in five years. He is in rather bad health - so please say a prayer for Father Peter. He was so good to me at that time when I really was a horrid girl. More so than today, Deo gratias. So, this day, I think the Lord was quite content.

Hence, today's Alleluia verse for the feast of St Irenaeus is perfect:

In multitudine presbyterorum prendentium sta, et sapientiae illorum ex corde conjungere, ut omnem narrationem Dei possis audire.

Requiem with Bishop Elliott tomorrow - public lecture by Archbishop Chaput...

Comments [0]

Post a Comment

<< Home