Translate this page:   العربية   Deutsch   ελληνικά   title="Spanish"Español   فارسی   Français   Italiano   עברית   日本語   한국어   Nederlands   Polski   Portuguese   русский   украї́нська   Türkçe   中文

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Calling out for e-mails!

Carissime, may I have your e-mail addresses in the comments section please so that I can send you 'team' invitation e-mails? I am very much looking forward to getting this up and running, and my apologies that this has taken so long. I have lots of lovely things to share, and I assure you all of my daily prayers in the meantime. -Perpetua (Tara) :)

Comments [1]

Blogger Aristotle:

If anyone is worried about privacy, your e-mail will be deleted from this thread as soon as an invitation is sent to you.

"Tenk you for your coperation!" ;-)

Sat Sep 17, 03:07:00 AM GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home