Translate this page:   العربية   Deutsch   ελληνικά   title="Spanish"Español   فارسی   Français   Italiano   עברית   日本語   한국어   Nederlands   Polski   Portuguese   русский   украї́нська   Türkçe   中文

Friday, July 28, 2006

Fr Redfern and Evelyn Waugh


Photograph taken after Father Joseph Redfern's first Solemn Latin Mass. Father is a newly ordained Australian priest who will serve the diocese of La Crosse (The Crosier) in the States. Please pray for him. It was a beautiful Mass, of course. Click to see the large version of the picture, also featuring a very pious looking Jude!
I am on a little something like a mini hiatus at the moment. I gained full time employment on the feast of St Vincent de Paul, Deo gratias, and the night hours challenge the day!
I exhort you all to go and read the 'Sword of Honour' collection by Evelyn Waugh - it is magnificent. Every time I walk past the army barracks nearby, I miss Guy Crouchback! That should teach me for taking fancies to characters from books and portraits hanging in South Australian art galleries...

Comments [0]

Post a Comment

<< Home