Translate this page:   العربية   Deutsch   ελληνικά   title="Spanish"Español   فارسی   Français   Italiano   עברית   日本語   한국어   Nederlands   Polski   Portuguese   русский   украї́нська   Türkçe   中文

Friday, July 14, 2006

Now I am a Trad

Now I really am, may I say, a Trad. For yesterday I had my eyes tested at last and was given the official prognosis that I am shortsighted and need glasses. Therefore do I now join that prestigious rank, brimming out of our pews, choir loft, and sanctuary, and rejoice that the Fathers won't appear so blurry preaching in the pulpit! Hooray!

Comments [1]

Blogger Thought and Action:

I would just like to extend a greeting to my friends in the Juventutem Family.I hope everyone is keeping well.I have established a Juventutem Ireland blog page.www.juventutemireland.blogspot.com.
Keep us all in the prayers
Robert
(Ireland)

Mon Jul 31, 01:05:00 AM GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home