Translate this page:   العربية   Deutsch   ελληνικά   title="Spanish"Español   فارسی   Français   Italiano   עברית   日本語   한국어   Nederlands   Polski   Portuguese   русский   украї́нська   Türkçe   中文

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Prayers please

for a dear friend of ours. Juventutemites will know to whom I refer, other readers please join this intention. He has just made a very difficult decision and could do with some support right now, I assume.

+

Pater noster...

Et ne nos inducas in tentationem
Sed libera nos a malo.

Ave Maria...

Gloria Patri...

Amen.

Comments [4]

Anonymous Anonymous:

Is all well?

Sat Jan 13, 07:28:00 AM GMT  
Blogger Liturgeist:

Perpetua -

You must have received the e-mail to which I am sneakily referring so that random people don't find out...

Tue Jan 16, 02:14:00 PM GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous:

No, my dear, I can't say that I have. If my knowing is prudent, can you please forward it to me? In any case, the prayers continue!

Wed Jan 17, 07:38:00 AM GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous:

I received the news. My catholic.org address has been sick - and only tonight have I discovered a wealth of e-mails from the last months...

Praying without ceasing.

Mon Jan 22, 11:43:00 AM GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home