Translate this page:   العربية   Deutsch   ελληνικά   title="Spanish"Español   فارسی   Français   Italiano   עברית   日本語   한국어   Nederlands   Polski   Portuguese   русский   украї́нська   Türkçe   中文

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

'Jesus von Nazareth: von der Taufe im Jordan bis zur Verklaerung'

The Holy Father's new book has arrived from amazon.de! And while I brush up my German, it is essential to bring to your collective notice that it's a beautifully produced edition which has.... ribbon markers in white and yellow!!!

(That's exciting, right?)

It says some good stuff too, though I'm only on page 17...

Happy Eastertide, everyone! I hope you're all well.

Comments [2]

Blogger David:

I bought mine in Kevelaer last Saturday but haven't found time yet to start reading. And I think I wait until I have finished several other books that I started (I have the habbit not to finish books I start reading, and think this is will be a very effective method to force me, since I so want to read this book ;) )

The ribbons indeed make the book complete!

Tue May 01, 03:17:00 PM GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous:

David, I have a similar habit! I think I am in the middle of about four books at present...

I am looking forward to reading this book very much. The ribbons will help me mark my place - so that I can come back to it after some months! Though, I'm sure this book will have my complete attention.

Tue May 01, 07:58:00 PM GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home