Translate this page:   العربية   Deutsch   ελληνικά   title="Spanish"Español   فارسی   Français   Italiano   עברית   日本語   한국어   Nederlands   Polski   Portuguese   русский   украї́нська   Türkçe   中文

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Back from Canberra - Photos

It is about 12:55 in the morning - I have returned from Canberra after a magnificent Conference. I haven't even seen the Motu Proprio! However, enthusiasm for the document at the Conference was outstanding - but I will mention more of that later. I really wanted to post pictures taken over the past week during the ACCC Conference - particularly, the public lecture given by Archbishop Chaput. He is like unto Christ. These pictures snapped by Omar on his phone!



With Bishop Peter Elliott


With Australia's most venerable and outstanding Jesuit, Fr Gregory Jordan SJ

Now, I must go and read the Motu Proprio! Deo gratias!

Comments [0]

Post a Comment

<< Home