Translate this page:   العربية   Deutsch   ελληνικά   title="Spanish"Español   فارسی   Français   Italiano   עברית   日本語   한국어   Nederlands   Polski   Portuguese   русский   украї́нська   Türkçe   中文

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Procedamus in Pace

So, off we go in the early hours tomorrow morning, making our way to Sydney. Please pray for us, and for all pilgrims on the journey.

Our taxi will be making stops on all sides of Melbourne before we even board the bus. I must remember my pilgrim primer so that I might share some hymns in English, and I'm willing to learn some French.

Got my rosary
Got my primer
Got-ta pack my bag
Not much time-er!

Give me my missal, and I will be happy. For now, I'm thinking that everything is a little bit mad. I think Juventutem will be mentioned on Compass this evening, the religious affairs show on the ABC.

Comments [0]

Post a Comment

<< Home