Translate this page:   العربية   Deutsch   ελληνικά   title="Spanish"Español   فارسی   Français   Italiano   עברית   日本語   한국어   Nederlands   Polski   Portuguese   русский   украї́нська   Türkçe   中文

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Ecce Rex vester!

Today, about 200 traditionally minded Australian Catholics will be setting off for Ballarat for the 15th annual Christus Rex pilgrimage, beginning tomorrow (Friday) and ending on the feast on Sunday.

"Inspired by the ancient Chartres Pilgrimage in France, the Christus Rex Pilgrimage has been an annual event since 1991. It is a three-day pilgrimage, in the medieval tradition - with singing, daily Masses and enriching fellowship, walking through the Victorian countryside from St Patrick's Cathedral, Ballarat to Sacred Heart Cathedral, Bendigo."

This will be my first time attending, and I will remember you all along the way, and in my prayers. Fellow Australian Juventutes will be attending too, so I will send your regards! I'm off now to see the 'Exorcism of Emily Rose' (in the day time you see), then I have Latin, and then I hop on the bus to Ballarat! So, Dominus vobiscum, fratres - have a glorious feast on Sunday :)

Comments [0]

Post a Comment

<< Home