Translate this page:   العربية   Deutsch   ελληνικά   title="Spanish"Español   فارسی   Français   Italiano   עברית   日本語   한국어   Nederlands   Polski   Portuguese   русский   украї́нська   Türkçe   中文

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

2008 Logo Ideas

Friends, I thought that I would post to let you know that we are currently accepting ideas for the 2008 Juventutem Australia logo. We need them as soon as possible. The theme is 'Emitte lucem tuam et veritatem tuam' - in accordance with the general WYD theme of '...You will be my witnesses'. It would also be good, of course, to include something Australian - perhaps most suitably the Southern Cross. We have already received a wonderful design, but I thought I would ask you for your input.

Please e-mail your ideas and designs here.

Deus benedicat vos.

Comments [0]

Post a Comment

<< Home