Translate this page:   العربية   Deutsch   ελληνικά   title="Spanish"Español   فارسی   Français   Italiano   עברית   日本語   한국어   Nederlands   Polski   Portuguese   русский   украї́нська   Türkçe   中文

Monday, February 27, 2006

Holy Father's message...

... for WYD 2008 can be read here

The theme of the gathering is "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path."

"The Apostles received the word of salvation and passed it on to their successors as a precious gem kept safely in the jewel box of the Church: without the Church, this pearl runs the risk of being lost or destroyed. ... Love and follow the Church, for she has received from her Founder the mission of showing people the way to true happiness"

'The Incarnate Word, Word of Truth, makes us free and directs our freedom toward the good.'

Comments [1]

Anonymous Anonymous:

"I bless each one of you with all my heart". How beautiful. I wish I had the Latin version of this message, but I can't seem to find it. Cum orationibus!

Tue Feb 28, 12:19:00 PM GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home