Translate this page:   العربية   Deutsch   ελληνικά   title="Spanish"Español   فارسی   Français   Italiano   עברית   日本語   한국어   Nederlands   Polski   Portuguese   русский   украї́нська   Türkçe   中文

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Some people's minds...

... make the best jumps. You've gotta love Fr. Z...

Have a look at this thread on COL.

Was up until ungodly hours last night making copies of music and translated readings for tomorrow. All fun...!

Comments [2]

Anonymous Anonymous:

Grace and perseverance make those hours the most Godly of all. I am sure that the choir went beautifully, God bless you.

Mon Feb 20, 01:07:00 AM GMT  
Blogger Liturgeist:

Capella sang well enough, although my tenor wasn't up to scratch. If we'd been amateurs, it would have been brilliant. For a pro choir, I think I need to find another tenor.

But I managed to put everything in the right place, which is miraculous in and of itself!!!

Tue Feb 21, 07:00:00 PM GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home