Translate this page:   العربية   Deutsch   ελληνικά   title="Spanish"Español   فارسی   Français   Italiano   עברית   日本語   한국어   Nederlands   Polski   Portuguese   русский   украї́нська   Türkçe   中文

Monday, March 06, 2006

Happy Feast!

Today is the feast (commemoration) of SS Perpetua and Felicitas. Sadly, I couldn't go to Mass today!

When, she said, we were still under legal surveillance and my father was liked to vex me with his words and continually strove to hurt my faith because of his love: Father, said I, Do you see (for example) this vessel lying, a pitcher or whatsoever it may be? And he said, I see it. And I said to him, Can it be called by any other name than that which it is? And he answered, No. So can I call myself nought other than that which I am, a Christian.
-St Perpetua

In other news, we had a random encounter with his Grace, and got our Missals blessed! 'Archbishop blesses 1962 Missals!' We were blessed by the Lord too, to have permission for some material promoting the Liturgy left in the Cathedral - with a picture of the Pontifical last year, of course! Please pray that souls will be led to discover their spiritual heritage.

Weren't the propers for yesterday just beautiful? Vade Satana.

Comments [0]

Post a Comment

<< Home