Translate this page:   العربية   Deutsch   ελληνικά   title="Spanish"Español   فارسی   Français   Italiano   עברית   日本語   한국어   Nederlands   Polski   Portuguese   русский   украї́нська   Türkçe   中文

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Quick photo from Palm Sunday


As we head off into the Triduum, I thought that I might post a quick photo taken on Palm Sunday. This is my first year of doing everything 'properly' and intelligibly, so I am trying to prepare as best as is possible. I am feeling ever so weak, and I am waiting patiently for 'it' like everyone else.

I encourage anyone in Melbourne to come and visit us for the Solemnity of Solemnities.

Deo gratias.

Comments [1]

Blogger Gareth:

My mate Geoffrey Jones attended last Sunday.

He has returned to Hobart for the Easter holidays and has gave the Tasmanian Latin Mass Community a few ideas from what he has learnt in Melbourne

He also plans to take up altar serving at Caulfield and then teach the youngens here the tricks of the trade and to also pass on a few sugeestions to the priest that celebrates our monthly Tridentine Mass and also to our Choir

Some people from the UTAS Catholic Student Society will be attending the Easter services at the Melbourne FSSP this Easter: newlyweds Joseph and Mishka and also Dorothy.

One day I manage to visit you guys

Gareth, Hobart

Thu Apr 13, 08:19:00 AM GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home