Translate this page:   العربية   Deutsch   ελληνικά   title="Spanish"Español   فارسی   Français   Italiano   עברית   日本語   한국어   Nederlands   Polski   Portuguese   русский   украї́нська   Türkçe   中文

Friday, December 01, 2006

Happy Feast!

Today is the feast of St Edmund Campion, who I have adopted as a favourite patron. I am trying to search for his supplement online, but I can't seem to find it? It isn't in my Angelus Press Missal - and a search brings one right back here!

Justorum animae in manu Dei sunt, et non tanget illos tormentum malitiae: visi sunt oculis insipientium mori: illi autem sunt in pace, Alleluia. (Fitting for the Saint and his companions)

Monsignor Schmitz is still here, I think he leaves tomorrow. It's quite something to listen to someone's impressive online conferences, and then to be in their midst the next morning while adoring the Lord! Deo gratias.

Today is also a First Friday - Mass, Compline, all night Exposition. I am reading 'The Sacred Heart: Source of Christian Affectivity' by Dietrich von Hildebrand, which I highly recommend. Friday night not as the world 'Friday nights'.

Tomorrow there is a GK Chesterton conference and dinner organised by the Caroline Chisholm library. Speakers are gathered from about the country with the focus being the evangelisation of imagination and culture through the Chestertonian spirit. I am looking forward to it very much.

Sunday - Advent Carols!

I must now go! Remembering you all before the Lord.

Comments [0]

Post a Comment

<< Home