Translate this page:   العربية   Deutsch   ελληνικά   title="Spanish"Español   فارسی   Français   Italiano   עברית   日本語   한국어   Nederlands   Polski   Portuguese   русский   украї́нська   Türkçe   中文

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Oh, and on the note of randomness...

This morning (definitely this morning - alarrrrum had already gone off) I had a very weird dream. What was weird about it was that it featured Benedictine monks. I woke up rather bemused, and have been wondering what's going on all day.

I'm sure this has some terribly significant and deep spiritual meaning, but I'm blowed if I can work out what it is!

There is a May crowning procession today at St. Bede's, to match the one organised by the Traditional Catholic Family Alliance at Ware last Saturday. Various members of the two largest families in England (okay, a little hyperbole is permitted!) were making wreaths yesterday, and trying to figure out which of them were similar enough in height to carry Our Lady, while I was simultaneously trying to teach two of them their respective music lessons. Tonight, we all meet with various others from the 'infamous diocese' to rehearse as the schola cantorum. Even though I think it's a Spécial Sunday next week.

Comments [0]

Post a Comment

<< Home