Translate this page:   العربية   Deutsch   ελληνικά   title="Spanish"Español   فارسی   Français   Italiano   עברית   日本語   한국어   Nederlands   Polski   Portuguese   русский   украї́нська   Türkçe   中文

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Hello one and all!

This would be one of the Americans who braved the Bavarian wilds among hordes of crazy French people during the first week and survived to write about it. My name is Kodi Wilson, and this would then be my formal introduction to most of you. Thanks to Aristotle for finding my blog, and offering me the invite to be a contributor to this wonderful blog that you all have set up here.

For anyone that is interested, I have written up two chapters regarding some of the adventures that we walkers had which you can find at my blog.

I hope to be more of a contributor in the future, but until then God Bless!

Comments [0]

Post a Comment

<< Home