Translate this page:   العربية   Deutsch   ελληνικά   title="Spanish"Español   فارسی   Français   Italiano   עברית   日本語   한국어   Nederlands   Polski   Portuguese   русский   украї́нська   Türkçe   中文

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Well well

The Latin text of O Felix Roma dates from only 1993 (linked text auf Deutsch). Gosh.

Hope everyone's making a better fist of fasting than I am... let us pray for one another! As I'm sure you all are anyway.

Comments [4]

Anonymous Anonymous:

Yes, indeed. The fact that I'm a poor student makes me wonder if fasting is that much of an extraordinary penance after all! I could be doing a lot better - but one plods on in the moment.

Wed Mar 15, 12:15:00 PM GMT  
Blogger Amanda:

I got the fasting down. The medication I'm on kills my appetite so it's pretty easy to eat only one meal a day. On Wednesday and Friday I don't eat at all. Now it's the other Lenten stuff I need to work on..praying, alms giving, etc. I've been really lax at that sort of stuff.

Thu Mar 16, 01:17:00 PM GMT  
Blogger Boeciana:

Oh my... I'm struggling to avoid meat and dairy, and not binge madly on bourbon cream biscuits, let alone only one meal a day...

Thu Mar 16, 02:34:00 PM GMT  
Blogger Liturgeist:

One meal a day with 'cheats' allowed - bread in the morning and a commination at evening if necessary. I'm worse at cheating on the 'no dairy' rule (not a rule any more) but there was a dispensation in England for ages (I checked) so I needn't feel to bad, except that it upsets certain Ukies...

Just returned from the Holy Sacrifice. The freedom I now have is astounding!!! :-)

Thu Mar 16, 02:58:00 PM GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home