Translate this page:   العربية   Deutsch   ελληνικά   title="Spanish"Español   فارسی   Français   Italiano   עברית   日本語   한국어   Nederlands   Polski   Portuguese   русский   украї́нська   Türkçe   中文

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Salvete!

Edit: A rather messy post appeared here in the last few hours - which I have since erased. It has been some time, and I do have things to say, however, I must repose so that I can properly give due honour to Our Blessed Mother on the Feast of her Nativity.

In the mean time, do go and look at the new movie on the Christus Rex Pilgrimage Website. Join too in prayers for the protection of the altar rails and other interior features of Sacred Heart Cathedral, Bendigo, before the meeting of the parish council on the 3rd October.

Comments [1]

Blogger aaron:

Now if I were you at the Crex pilrimage, I'd be there before the Parish Council meeting begins, break into the room where they are due to meet and hold a sit in!

Pray, sure. But fight with action too!

Thu Sep 07, 10:56:00 PM GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home