Translate this page:   العربية   Deutsch   ελληνικά   title="Spanish"Español   فارسی   Français   Italiano   עברית   日本語   한국어   Nederlands   Polski   Portuguese   русский   украї́нська   Türkçe   中文

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

That News

I think 'the news' is true. The first thing that I think about is how busy our servers are going to be - and the variety of work that comes up for groups like ours. It's wonderful. I don't have time for a large post, but don't you think it's rather sweet that the first creatures that the Lord gave man dominion over were the fish? I love little pirouets of the Holy Spirit. I can't spell pirouet...

Comments [1]

Blogger Liturgeist:

I always thought it was 'tte'...

I hope 'that news' is true... but 'that news' has been 'news' for a long time.

Still, it would, if true, solve a lot of queries for a friend of mine.........

Thu Oct 12, 09:47:00 AM GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home