Translate this page:   العربية   Deutsch   ελληνικά   title="Spanish"Español   فارسی   Français   Italiano   עברית   日本語   한국어   Nederlands   Polski   Portuguese   русский   украї́нська   Türkçe   中文

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

...

I don't have any photos and wouldn't know how to stick them on here if I did, but High Mass at St. John's Cambridge last night was beautiful. More details when I can give them and I have to be careful about what I say, but it was the Subdeacon's first attempt and he did admirably. In fact, I didn't notice him, which means he did incredibly well. Remind me to actually tell people about stuff before it happens.......

I'm assuming there will be a Mass on Thursday evening at Corpus Christi, Maiden Lane for those in England/London.

Comments [0]

Post a Comment

<< Home