Translate this page:   العربية   Deutsch   ελληνικά   title="Spanish"Español   فارسی   Français   Italiano   עברית   日本語   한국어   Nederlands   Polski   Portuguese   русский   украї́нська   Türkçe   中文

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Cantare Potest

Further to Jude's post, our new Priest can sing! And he is a ripe old 26.

Out of the muck of a week of ignorant rubbish in the papers, Melbourne boasts a new Priest. Perhaps the most moving thing during the ceremonies was Archbishop Hart's emotion, particularly during the 'Prayer of Consecration':

"Lord, grant also to us such fellow workers, for we are weak and our need is greater."

Deo gratias. Pray for Father Keswick.

Comments [2]

Blogger Lactantius:

I wish I had been as decisive as Fr. Keswick and entered the seminary as soon as I got out of high school. Unfortunately the expectation of getting a 'degree' and entering a 'career' played too much upon my mind. Plus there was the fact that I was too timid to actually ask my parish priest how do I go about becoming a priest. In the end I got a 'degree' but in something I never really liked and did not enter into a 'career'.

Sun Jul 15, 05:53:00 AM GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous:

God bless you, Jude. It's all in the Lord's Providence.

You heard Archbishop Hart yesterday, he wants priestlings! Ring Father Denton and have a good talk. The Church needs you! I can just see you at Corpus Christi next year. You and the Lord can work it out from there.

I am praying for you!

Sun Jul 15, 06:10:00 AM GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home