Translate this page:   العربية   Deutsch   ελληνικά   title="Spanish"Español   فارسی   Français   Italiano   עברית   日本語   한국어   Nederlands   Polski   Portuguese   русский   украї́нська   Türkçe   中文

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Hi all!

Sorry about any and all delays with e-mailing. As you know, I'm a pretty occasional blogger as it is, but without web access I'll be even more occasional.

Just to let you all know, the youth/young adult group (at least temporarily names 'Venimus Adorare Eum'... wonder where they got *that* one from!) at the London (aka Brompton) Oratory will begin tomorrow. Please pray that at least a few people will turn up!

I'll post properly some time...

In caritate Xp,

JMR Xx

ps Happy feast of St. Matt!

Comments [2]

Anonymous Anonymous:

Much love to you, dearest! :) I do hope things are going well for you - you have my prayers, and I'm sure that the VAE will be wonderful. Send warm regards to Patres Lang and McHardy! :)

Thu Sep 22, 12:37:00 AM GMT  
Blogger Boeciana:

Hello! Hope it goes well! When's the next one? I might be down south in late October.

Pax et bonum!

Thu Sep 22, 03:18:00 PM GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home