Translate this page:   العربية   Deutsch   ελληνικά   title="Spanish"Español   فارسی   Français   Italiano   עברית   日本語   한국어   Nederlands   Polski   Portuguese   русский   украї́нська   Türkçe   中文

Monday, March 20, 2006

Hmm...

The way things are going, dears, I'm going to need some official involvement with Juventutem Australia in order to provide myself with an excuse to come...(hint hint). Jude, if you read this please e-mail me about something. Anyone else down there, please but him to do so!!!

Also, if anyone random's reading this, please pray for the newly ordained deacons and subdeacons of the FSSP. Yay!!!! (okay, I get a little excited about this sort of thing) :-D

Comments [7]

Anonymous Anonymous:

We can arrange that, and I will tell Jude to be in touch with you. He suits a cassock very much, don't you think? Your Institute will have to pass on a message of support for J-A so that we might publish it to the website! I am praying for you, and will respond to your e-mail very soon. Now, I will have a spare bedroom very soon...!

Mon Mar 20, 12:14:00 PM GMT  
Blogger Liturgeist:

Well, give me a chance, eh?! Fast, but not *that* fast... still, we've two years to go, and by then...

I'm most certainly not leaving Jude in plain black if I can help it... not with that sense of humour!

Tue Mar 21, 11:21:00 AM GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous:

"We're on assignment, but we dare not tell you. If we did, we'd have to kill you. And even though that WOULD be a mortal sin... well, we'd have to risk it!"

Jude already has a cassock with red lining and buttons! :)

Tue Mar 21, 12:39:00 PM GMT  
Blogger Liturgeist:

lol!

What're you doing awake?!?!?!?

Tue Mar 21, 12:50:00 PM GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous:

I'm moving tomorrow, and I'm scrubbing the shower! Must pray Compline - what a day I have had.. I will update, of course :)

Tue Mar 21, 01:40:00 PM GMT  
Blogger Liturgeist:

Hmm... may not be an issue after all...

Why is it that youth and a willingness to learn are considered a bad thing?!?! (puzzled).

Wed Mar 22, 11:16:00 AM GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous:

Because we are supposed to be wide-eyed passives.

Thu Mar 23, 10:05:00 PM GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home