Translate this page:   العربية   Deutsch   ελληνικά   title="Spanish"Español   فارسی   Français   Italiano   עברית   日本語   한국어   Nederlands   Polski   Portuguese   русский   украї́нська   Türkçe   中文

Thursday, September 21, 2006

The Font

I am actually a melancholic-phlegmatic!

The Lord has blessed me with a wonderful job that I have been working at for about six weeks - I am a public servant! I am not able to go into too much detail of course, but I have the privilege of working on a project that will output a 'snapshot' of the nation. Sometimes the work is depressing, sometimes quite entertaining. Basically, I get to scan, analyse, and repair data from random members of the Australian public. Today, providentially, one of those members happened to be the priest who baptised me.

On that point, I must say that I am so proud of our Holy Father. The difference between the darkness and the Light is that we want heads over the font, not bloodied blocks.

Comments [0]

Post a Comment

<< Home