Translate this page:   العربية   Deutsch   ελληνικά   title="Spanish"Español   فارسی   Français   Italiano   עברית   日本語   한국어   Nederlands   Polski   Portuguese   русский   украї́нська   Türkçe   中文

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Hands at Mass

I have discovered the most wonderful little book. It is called 'Hands at Mass' published in 1951, and is a photo plate study of the priest's hands at Mass, accompanied by the liturgical text. Awe-inspiring to say the least. The sad thing was though that I was the first to borrow it since 1970. Telling. Anyhow, I was wondering if any of you dear people knew of something similar on the internet, or another book etc? I am aware of the Fulton Sheen 'This is the Mass'. I would very much love to share this with you - perhaps we could have our Fathers do an updated version? I will end as the book does, with a Deo gratias, in thanksgiving for events that mean I am no longer a little vagrant (see below) - though I remain very much love-sick :)

Comments [0]

Post a Comment

<< Home