Translate this page:   العربية   Deutsch   ελληνικά   title="Spanish"Español   فارسی   Français   Italiano   עברית   日本語   한국어   Nederlands   Polski   Portuguese   русский   украї́нська   Türkçe   中文

Saturday, September 24, 2005

My only Juventutem digital photo

Taken on Tuesday, August 23, 2005, 11:30 pm, after:
  • ending the pilgrimage in an odd way (hotel stay in Frankfurt after a night on the Marienfeld, not that it's a complaint - the included breakfast was gloriously American);
  • missing the Heathrow/JFK connection (2 for 2!);
  • eating the rest of my WYD rations at the Terminal 3 Starbucks;
  • hoping for a seat on the next flight to JFK (got it!);
  • traveling the NYC public transit system;
  • finding my digital camera on the table, where I left it after emptying its contents onto my laptop in preparation for Germany, ironically enough.
(Prepare early for Sydney.)

Comments [0]

Post a Comment

<< Home