Translate this page:   العربية   Deutsch   ελληνικά   title="Spanish"Español   فارسی   Français   Italiano   עברית   日本語   한국어   Nederlands   Polski   Portuguese   русский   украї́нська   Türkçe   中文

Thursday, November 17, 2005

A short request...

May I please ask you, dear brethren, to offer a short prayer for my entire class as we prepare to sit our Latin exam in the next few hours? Personally, I am quite nervous. My eyes seem to be passing over everything! I am not going to attempt any Latin here just for the moment, either! My heartfelt thanks in advance, and assurance of my prayers :)

Comments [2]

Anonymous Anonymous:

May you tackle the questions fearlessly with a Leonine spirit!

Thu Nov 17, 05:03:00 AM GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous:

Thank you! I appreciate them very much. I'm trying not to think about it too much, but am awfully thankful that I have had the opportunity to study it (and pray it!) :)

Sat Nov 19, 12:07:00 PM GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home